The Dog Angels Adoption Process
1. Review our available Dog Angels Online
2. Complete our Online Adoption Application Form .
3. We will review your Application and identify dogs that are best fit for you and/or your family. We do not contact everyone that completes our Application Form nor can we guarantee that everyone that completes our Application Form will be matched with a suitable dog from our organization. If we believe you are a good fit for one of our Adoptable Dogs we will contact you to discuss the potential adoption further.
4. We will schedule a Meet and Greet with your potential Dog Angel at Dog Angels. In certain cases a home visit may be required. A veterinarian reference will be completed by one of our Volunteers.
5. If all goes well you will pay 100% of your Adoption Fee for your Dog Angel Online. Our Adoption Fees vary based on the Dog Angels age, medical condition and breed. We are a Non Profit 501(c) 3 Organization and do not Profit from your Adoption Fees. Your Adoption Fee covers the following: Veterinary Costs of the Dog, Spay/Neuter your Dog, Up to date Vaccines, Micro-Chip, Palm Beach County License fee if you live in Palm Beach County. We do not cover license fees if you live outside Palm Beach County.